Toribash
The back and forth playback effect became annoying after a while. @ 0:50 You skipped forward so much I couldn't tell what was going on in the replay. But overall it wasn't bad.
I could see the whole video clearly,although it was small,gotta admit,had to make some deduction.
Are you living the life you really want?
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
The back and forth playback effect became annoying after a while. @ 0:50 You skipped forward so much I couldn't tell what was going on in the replay. But overall it wasn't bad.

It was lame headshot worth nothing so i removed dat.
-----
Also i dont had idea so i did that forward/backward.
Also these numbers are my personal record (4dm kick)
Last edited by Wiarcik; Aug 4, 2012 at 09:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
johneolson use soft contrast (warm wignette or something like that) to make better colours. And try to synchronise clips to music as much as you can. and everything will be okay. I used 2 modified wignetes. (master told me his secret :3)
-----
Can you rate that video ? i mean everyone.
Last edited by Wiarcik; Aug 4, 2012 at 02:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You should practice your cam work, a lot of of the time camera wasn't well concentrated on what it should have been and the movement of it wasn't that 'smooth' either, and was too far away a lot of the time.
The back and forth effect was ugly, if you did it maybe just a couple of time it would have been neat, but repeating it over and over again didn't work. I didn't really like the blurring neither.
You should also choose shaders that fit the tori.
Keep on working your videos though, you'll be really good one day.
It's All About Expansion