Toribash
Original Post
A bug
Hi, can you guys help me? Theres a bug in my game. Heres the problem-
I bought orc items and chronos items. Later, i sold them. And when i open my game, they still appear.
Pls help me with that.
P.S: I really need your help. When i tried to buy sth in market or shop, and i activate them, they dont appear. Instead of them, the sold items appear.
From Oscar1412
-
Try to buy something?

Sir Moderated Message:
err, what?
Last edited by sir; Aug 5, 2012 at 03:16 PM.
Ive tryed downloading you but those items you named come up with the ones you said you sold
Did you sell it in market when they were activated?
Cause when they are activated and you put items at market they keep on apearing until you sell them and a friend of me for example sld his ground but it stays appearing until i deleted it from costum folder these bugs seem to happen alot and an admin or someone who knows more about this needs to look into this
My art shop pm m or post in the thread if interested:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=366857
The texture issue is because the texture gets downloaded, but when they remove the item there is nothing to re-download to overwrite the old texture, so the old texture stays on your computer. Even though the server doesn't have it active anymore.

If anything, the bug is that you can add items that are activated to the market.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]