Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Scarecrow (Or at least something a bit similiar)
Sup, i was trying to make something different yesterday around 4am, and i came up with this.

An early WIP so far, will update when i'm done with something.
The green stuff is supposed to be like grass or something, you know the stuff they fill up those scarecrows with, ale gave me the idea for that.
The symbol on the back is just some cool symbol, i'll probably improve it a bit.
I'm not really good at colouring/shading this kind of stuff but i'll see how it comes out.
CnC is welcome and appreciated!
Last edited by Jodarok; Aug 5, 2012 at 07:18 PM.
It's All About Expansion
The grass in a scarcrown ain't grassit's something I don't know what it's called in English but it got a more lightbrown-skin colored grass thingy
Siku can't touch this!
Originally Posted by swedishpower View Post
The grass in a scarcrown ain't grassit's something I don't know what it's called in English but it got a more lightbrown-skin colored grass thingy

A scarecrows head is usually a grain sack filled with hay
Blasted.. Blame ale for it.
Will recolour it.
Last edited by Jodarok; Aug 5, 2012 at 01:34 PM.
It's All About Expansion
No, i use mouse for everything.
I recoloured it a bit, and cleared some line does it look better? Next i will make the back and probably colour the 'skin'.
If you want to see it ingame dl and lp me.

It's not free by the way.
It's All About Expansion
So far ingame it ooks alright just the shading can be better for example the hay ingame it looks litterly just drawn on it make it like its deeper in the head you know add drop shadow or something
My art shop pm m or post in the thread if interested:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=366857
It would look somewhat better if you made it so that some of the "grass" is sticking out of the hole.
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum