Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Annoying logout glitch, SITE
Their is a glitch happening to me. Whenever I login I immediately get logged out of toribash when I try to look at the clans, because I wanted to check war room, battle history. Ive also haven't been kicked out of my clan either because if you are logged out it shows you are not in a clan. Is this happening to anybody else?
Clear your cookies & cache.

Although it only takes a few seconds of work, Ccleaner is an excellent tool to help you do so (along with general optimization of your PC).
Last edited by firebolty; Aug 7, 2012 at 05:35 PM.
BAD LUCK
Thanks for the response, I should've realized my iPad is unable to clear cookies for some reason, I have tried in my settings area but hasn't worked. That would have been useful for my computer sorry, I didn't say iPad in the beginning. Well now if this was to happen with my pc I would know how to get rid of cookies.

The reasoni didn't think it was cookies, is due to the fact that after you log in for me, it says cookies and cache was cleared, but your reply was very useful thanks.
-----
Oh since you said cookies I realized my setting were on don't accept cookies. Now it's all set
Last edited by Molotov5; Aug 8, 2012 at 03:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump