Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Vid]Toribash-Vid for Demonzo

music-Kashiwa Daisuke — stella
programs-SonyVegas PRO10, Fraps
Jakiego nicku na pewno nie wybierze żyd??? Gaziu
Made by Kolega1010
Creepy music, I like the feel of the video.

It feels like it's a video 'in memory of' somebody, which gave me mixed feelings.

Great video though.
music does not stick much to the work. The camera simply turn around toris and frankly, most effects are nice but really have nothing to do with the video. Otherwise the idea is nice, but somewhat short.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Sorry for a short vid because the music does not allow me to continue it further
Made by Kolega1010
I just wanted to let you know that Stella is one of my favorite songs ever and you gave me a boner by using it. That being said, I don't know if it's the best track to sync replays to.

You did get a bit of sync by splicing in little clips with the giltches in the music, but that seems like it's sort of cheating. Also I thought the replays were sub-par. That little overlay thing with the numbers was cool though.

I don't know much about making videos, but I think you should try getting both better music and replays to sync to. You seem like you have a pretty good idea of what you're doing though.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Th3CrAzY View Post
what were the effects you used? if its a downloadable new pack mind sending me link to it?

Aadame give me this effects
Made by Kolega1010
pretty nice to watch, thought the effects took alot away from the replays and didnt match up with the music.

camera work was ok, was nice to get the motion and angles, but lacked direction/purpose, it felt rough

i get the same thing as sly, with the "in memory of" comment
I loved that last shader, the shadows and lighting on it make the toris look so soft.

your use of text is still horrible though, lol, but your use of colour has improved

overall, nice, less effects and text, more patience with the camera
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
You need to have a bit of sync. With piano music, it is easy to do. I am not sure why you didn't do it, because you have in previous videos.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals