Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Replay Issue, And MP issue.
On A lot of my multiplayer replays. I save the replay. And when I view it later. It doesn't show me and the other player. It instead shows the next two players (If its knockout.) or the next player after me. Its the same replay I saved but different players. And on the strangest occasion I actually switched me and the other player around. This has happened on basically 4/10 replays for me.

And the other. Less common issue I'm having is that when a game starts, I click the joints I want to move. And the Turn frames go by. but my tori doesn't move. It just falls down as if I was idle. Other times it just moves random joints.
And on the strangest occasion. It literally just snap-kicked after I had pressed completely different joints.

I apologize in advance if this has been posted before.
Spooky Scary Skeletons
Autosave is the cure you're looking for.

Just remember to clean up your autosave folder regulary. :P

Also, you can switch your / opponents places via replay hacking. :P
The bug also occurs when you press F to save the replay when it's too late, or when the option to save the replay doesn't show on the screen.
BAD LUCK
Nono. This.
Originally Posted by wooooooooo View Post
On A lot of my multiplayer replays. I save the replay. And when I view it later. It doesn't show me and the other player. It instead shows the next two players (If its knockout.) or the next player after me. Its the same replay I saved but different players. And on the strangest occasion I actually switched me and the other player around. This has happened on basically 4/10 replays for me.

And the other. Less common issue I'm having is that when a game starts, I click the joints I want to move. And the Turn frames go by. but my tori doesn't move. It just falls down as if I was idle. Other times it just moves random joints.
And on the strangest occasion. It literally just snap-kicked after I had pressed completely different joints.

I apologize in advance if this has been posted before.

Spooky Scary Skeletons
Didn't realize that was a multiplayer issue as it wasn't stated, but that happens due to lag.

You should always type in /opt fixedframerate 0 occasionally (especially if you have other programs running), and changing your frame rate to 60 would help as well (Esc << Setup << Options << Advanced << Frame Rate (30,60) - 60).

Sometimes, it may occur for no fault of your own (other users pinging, number of clients in the room, particles in the match, et cetera).
Last edited by firebolty; Aug 13, 2012 at 07:28 PM.
BAD LUCK