Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] My new set :D
Hi, i made this set today and its my second set(i suck in that ) :/ i didn't work hard but it just was a try and its not very good and simple

Size: 512×512

Do you wanna a new textures set or head? pm me with details :D
Simple. The biceps and triceps are same. The torso all are same. The thigh and leg just mirrored. Not a very good one. But keep trying ;)

Click me

like i said :/ its my second set and i suck in that and i didn't work hard :/ but i am trying to make a best set i will make :/ i don't know when i finish :/ and i didn't got any tutorial for that :/ i am using GIMP if you can help me please make a tutorial video with any screen recorder and send it to my email or skype :/
[email protected]
[email protected]
Originally Posted by Nemooooo View Post
Simple. The biceps and triceps are same. The torso all are same. The thigh and leg just mirrored. Not a very good one. But keep trying ;)

All you said was the fact that parts of the set are mirrored.... you gave no critique at all, he has no idea how to improve his art, all he knows is not the mirror and the fact that his art isnt very good...

Anyways i like the coloring chosen for the head, i love the eyes, i dont like the random white part though. The rest of the set just seems to be stripes of the same color with a textured background.... the items in the upper body are all the same and are quite boring actually. The hands are decent but boring as most of the set is. I do like the feet though.
thanks :/ i will try to remove and edit all you don't like and i will keep what you like but let me know more what i have to edit and remove and what i keep?
-----
and i don't have any idea for hands :/ and i will keep the leg or thigh and i can edit the thigh or leg :/ and i will do same with triceps and biceps but what i edit and remove? and please give me an idea for hands and chests
-----
lol :/ also i sold the set
Last edited by omartiger; Aug 14, 2012 at 02:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump