Ranking
Original Post
I almost got beaten up today
Hey all, this is something that I want to vent and let out about, might be an interesting topic to discuss, but tbh I'm just stressed out and need to dump this somewhere

I was at work today, I work in heavylifting and I work late shifts, today I was out pretty early, about 22:15. A good buddy of mine, Amir, was out about 15 minutes earlier. After work I took the bus and swinged by his house (which is about 2 minutes by foot from my house) and I saw his neighbour, a kid that's between 16 or 18, with 2 other friends, I'm guessing the same age. I asked him if Amir was home, he answered "I don't know" one of his friends added "Don't think we buddy up with him or something". I just smiled and walked away, the same guy said "Why are you smiling? you want me to beat you up?"

I turned around, still smiling, and looked at him. I asked him if smiling was a reason to beat me up, and he kept grunting "You wanna fight?" and I asked him if he was some dumb ape with no other means of communication. I know he was going to get agitated, but I just kept smiling, because I wasn't going to let this little guy deface me, which in retrospect I realize was incredibly stupid of me.
He just said "You turn around now or I'll break all your teeth" and I told him "alright, break my teeth" and he walked my way

This is where a million things at the same times were going through my head. Was he going to hit first? Is he bluffing? Should I end this quickly? Am I strong enough? How many times have I worked out this week? Should I fight them all at once? Are they going to watch or are they joining in? I knew one thing, I couldn't wait for him to make his move.

I hit first, I felt the skin of his face against my fist, his teeth budging, his nose cracking, he staggered back and his face started bleeding. He had this weird, hard to explain look on his face.I think it was a look of disbelief or something. My head was empty, I felt nothing. I was just staring. In what seemed less than a second all 3 guys surrounded me and started beating me.

I'm not a tall guy, but I am in pretty good shape and can hold my own. the 3 guys weren't, I think this is what saved me most, I didn't feel them hitting me, but that must have been the adrenaline. I hit through their punches, and they weren't committed to it. They were probably tired, didn't expect a fight or were maybe surprised. the fight took maybe 4 seconds, I threw maybe 10 punches at best.

I ran the fuck away. I was scared, I was worried, and very very sad. As I said, my friend lives about 2 minutes away from me and I probably see these guys outside a lot. This filled me with nameless dread. What I did was stupid. I'm probably going to get jumped. I wanted to cry before going home but my adrenaline prevented me from doing so, I called the police and was stuttering over the phone, explaining what happened. I knew where they lived, there were witnesses (A guy came between us giving me the chance to run away, and his girlfriend or wife or something was watching) I had a clean case and could send these guys to jail if I wanted to, but they wanted my phone number & adress, & my identity would be known to the guys, they would also know I called the cops on them (the police woman on the phone told me) and I told the police woman I'm dropping charges. the police woman was pretty pissed at me, but she reluctantly dropped the and just wished me good luck & she told me i did a good job for not backing out & letting them hit me.

I talked with kitfox for a bit, i felt okay & i was glad i had someone to talk to, since i'm afraid to tell my mom since she stresses out aobut this shit

Amir just called me

he said they're looking for me with a car

I'm scared as hell right now and i'm fucking trembling
the god
You raise your fists.
You say a clever phrase.
You beat him down until his eyes bleed.
You blame the other guy and run like hell.

Works for me every time.
Originally Posted by SatinFabrishe View Post
You raise your fists.
You say a clever phrase.
You beat him down until his eyes bleed.
You blame the other guy and run like hell.

Works for me every time.

THIS SOUNDS LIKE CAPITALISM.
Arisen from the dead.
Wow, sir.
My neighborhood is filled with those idiots.

You should find a way to protect yourself, carry a pocket knife, or something, because this kind of people tend to bring as many idiots as they can for a simple fight. You were dumb(no offense intended), you shouldn't take these threats seriously, it always ends in a bad way. Try to contact a few friends to watch your back.
Probably in a few weeks they will forget you, just take care, Culapou.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
I mean, carry an airsoft gun at least. Something CO2, shooting over 400 FPS with metal rounds. It'll hurt like a bitch.
Arisen from the dead.
i'm pretty sure someone posted this exact story a while back.

i'll be watching this thread either way
pennis and also dicke and balls