Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] PRMMB
Another head, WIP 1. Anyone knows what's the back side look like ? i'm can't find any ref. about the back side.

need to be fixed : the back side

Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
the head looks great and is nicely shaded. although something I dont like is the horns on the side? or is that horns? seems to me like the head is quite futuristic and the horns just doesnt fit. good luck with it though, maybe you should make a whole set? ;)
Last edited by zeto; Aug 17, 2012 at 12:09 PM.
'u'
it's power ranger Black from Power ranger Mighty Morphin dude.... btw thanks
oh ok, searched it up and saw the horns, still it wouldnt hurt changing it abit would it? well its your choice, ive never seen power rangers due to the fact that they've never been famous here in sweden. well as I said good luck, this thread is now on my lurking list.
'u'
maybe it's a bit too big, will change it in WIP 2, thanks bro
Ok, I found the problem about the horns, 1st of the might be abit to big yes. but here's the main problem:
the angle of the horn on your texture has to much of a curve, it will fit in better if you make it point more towards the middle made an example with red lines.
'u'
ah... yes... miss that thing, thank bro

Best image I could find for the back and sides.

Great head so far and I agree, you should make a set. I think it would interest a lot of people.

Only thing I would've criticised was the horns, but ZeToxiik already covered it.

Good luck dude.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop