Ranking
Original Post
Anyone know where i can make a banner for free?
All though im pretty new to the forums i do want a banner just as a stamp of recognition. Please don't suggest myfreebanner.com because i don't really want anything with a company brand on it. If someone could tell me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-FreeFallr
Originally Posted by elite867 View Post
you could download a free software called gimp, it is an image editing program not too hard to use

^

Keep in mind that to have a picture in your signature, you'll need to purchase ToriPrime.
Moved. Beginner Sanctuary will help you with these kind of questions, Discussion is for discussing/debating recent events or ideas.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by FreeFallr View Post
All though im pretty new to the forums i do want a banner just as a stamp of recognition. Please don't suggest myfreebanner.com because i don't really want anything with a company brand on it. If someone could tell me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-FreeFallr

well. you can request one for tc. here. but how slycooper said. to have a picture in your signature u need toriprime.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken