Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] I NEED HELP HEREEE!!
look am from venezuela an this game is forbiden here,so i change mi ip addres and i can got here to the forums an stuf... but when i try to conect to multiplayer the game givesme an error saying ¨error: coundt resolve the host name¨so please herl me out!! :c

firebolty Moderated Message:
Please be more descriptive with your thread titles next time.
This is possibly a firewall issue.

You can either temporarily disable your firewall whenever you want to play toribash, or you can add toribash.exe to your firewall's exceptions list.

Case B)
On some firewalls, you just need to allow all connections for the Toribash executables (tb.exe and toribash.exe).
On other firewalls you may need to be specific and list IP's and ports to allow connections for.
You can use portforward's website for information on how to set up firewalls.

If your firewall is blocking Toribash's executables directly:
-- Open your firewalls settings.
-- Add 'toribash.exe' and 'tb.exe' to the exception list.
-- (These files can be found in the installation path, which by default is "C:/Games/Toribash-x.x/" (where x.x is your version number))

If your firewall requires you to specify ports and IP's:
You will need to add a range of exceptions, you should find out how to add an exception and use the IP/port list at the bottom for which exceptions to add.

If you have ZoneAlarm
ZoneAlarm has IM (Instant Messaging) protection, which blocks IRC.
You should follow the other steps and also unblock IRC by going to:
..........IM security->Settings->Advanced->Block IRC.

Read here for more information.
BAD LUCK
It's not a firewall issue, the game is blocked by all ISPs over there.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Similar to how you 'changed your IP' to go on the forums, if you want to play, you will have to use a proxy.

There are programs that will allow you to gain access, but I will not assist you in configuring or using such programs.
Last edited by firebolty; Aug 21, 2012 at 01:55 AM.
BAD LUCK