Toribash
Original Post
chance key configuration
Today i installed toribash on my new macbook pro ... at the version for win-pc's the keys y,x,c(german layout)are used for movements ... but on the mac z,x,c are used for movements ... so i want to chance the keys ... does anybody know where i have to chance what to chance the z-key to the y-key?
So, from what I understand, your problem is that on the computer you are using the layout for the keyboard has z and y in each other's places, making it very hard to use the zxc configuration to move on Toribash.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

And you cannot currently change the keys.
Church of BnW
no chance to change the keys?
hmm ... damn it ... hope the team from toribash can fix that in the next version ... something like an option to switch between german an us-keyboard style ...
You should be able to change the keyboard layout with software to QWERTY.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
i think than i have to do an automatic action ... with automator or apple-script ... i'll see ... because i don't want to chance, everytime i start or quit toribash, my key-layout ^^

thx guys ... if somebody find out something let me know please
Well, if you have some money to spend, you could buy a small USB Mouse (cheap : less than €6). It would be much easier to play, and you would solve this problem =)
Gone
i think i like to buy a wireless bluetooth mighty mouse and a apple keyboard for the usage @ home ... i think i can do an automatic process before and after quitting toribash ... i like mac ... can do everything without any problems ... it's so much better than windows ^^
okay i write a skript but the problem is that toribash has its own lang. and so the z-key(german layout) will still be the z-key ... allready if i chance the lang. to english layout with qwerty ... hope the toribash-programmers can chance that or give the possibility to chance ... i know my english is bad but i hope you all understand what i like to say XD.
Just so you know, it's spelled "change".
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over