Ranking
Original Post
Buying an electric/digital piano
I'm looking to buy an electric/digital piano with 70+ weighted keys that costs around $200-$400 bucks. I know that it's hard to find a weighted keyboard that isn't over $600, but it's worth a shot. Any options? The one that I have my eye on is this:

Williams Allegro 88 Key Digital Piano

It's $299 with weighted keys, $334 with a piano stand and a pedal. It's the only piano that I've found that is within my target parameters for price as well as key weight. However, I've seen some reviews that said that the sound quality is meh, so I'm looking for other options. Any takers?

Btw, I'm not some novice who's looking to buy a piano so that I can attempt to learn how to play some sappy song to impress some chick (even though I should totally do that). I enjoy playing all kinds of songs, but during my college years, I'd like to be able to relax with some music playing before I go to sleep when I'm not studying or training.

IT'S TOO LATE, Y'ALL ARE NO HELP TO ME AT ALLLLL!

Jokes, I bought the one stated above due to its price, and the fact that I get free shipping, a set of headphones, a music stand, and weighted keys delivered to me by next week. Suck it! Maybe I'll post some videos of me playing... who knows?
Last edited by Huck; Aug 26, 2012 at 04:37 AM.
beep
Personally I would've gotten an 88 key.

I used to own a 70 key, but all of the songs I wanted to play were not on the keyboard, so I just wallowed in my depression.

But there are some great weighted key keyboards which are very cheap and sound and feel like the real thing.

What I have is a yamaha p95, it sounds great (better than some pianos) and it comes full with 88 weighted keys, a pedal, and a double x stand. But I'm not sure if they have the same deal in other music stores.

It was only 500+ all together which is pretty good.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Yeah, I already saw that, but the 88-key that I'm getting is only $300. If it turns out that the quality of the piano is shit, then I'll probably return it and get a $500 keyboard.

But it's coming today!!!!!!
beep
well.. i think its a good thing you bought it because the offer is good but i would only pay 100$ for that through :3
Master of the arcane arts