Toribash
Original Post
Bawz Replays
Hey guys this is my first replay thread, and i would like some feedback on my replays and stuff, positive, negative, helpful whatever just tell me what you think of me
I Do classic, hacked and i might start a multiplayer replay thread if i get enough feedback on this thread cause i can only multiplayer spar :P
Replayz:
Attached Files
lol freerunning3 V2.rpl (275.8 KB, 7 views)
Toon-Takedown V1.rpl (134.7 KB, 7 views)
Toon-What Have I Done!.rpl (19.3 KB, 6 views)
lol freerunning2.rpl (238.8 KB, 4 views)
Act like a man of thought - Think like a man of action.
Toon, some of them were good, but you really, REALLY need to work on your realism if you're to make a freerunning replay, and make sure you actually run in the replay, not just jump around. Takedown V1 was pretty good. Elaborate Elephants was really good, boom wise. Er, maybe you could have made the kick hit the head? Did some stuff before you went into the kick maybe? I dont know. But you have to work on that realism. E.g: Pressing relax after a few turns.

What have I done! Was..... um, your Tori was no-where near Uke, and he split in half, and Uke's entire body literally just died on the spot, i believe you set the dismember threshold a little too low. The other's were good, but this was a little bit over... edited? If that would be the right word.

Sorry for all the criticism man, just trying to help
Last edited by mwebs1; Aug 31, 2012 at 12:36 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
is anyone else gonna comment?
-----
i got one new replay which is pretty good, here it is I
V
-----
*Derp* forgot to put the replay
Attached Files
Toon-Obliteration.rpl (79.2 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by tythetoon; Sep 2, 2012 at 02:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
guys the fucking most epic replay ever has been made!
Attached Files
Toon-Devastation.rpl (73.9 KB, 7 views)
thanks mate i also just made another one literally just then so here it is, its sorta good im not too sure if its better tho :P
Attached Files
Toon-Devastation V2.rpl (54.8 KB, 7 views)