Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] whether any administrator could help me?
whether any administrator could help me recover the password to my account nolifee666.
I have tried many times to recover the password itself, but eager for news did not come to my e-mail.
I forgot the password is due to the fact that I did not use it long because I was logged into the forum and in the game and some time ago I decided to reinstall a newer Toribash
version. I do not have access to the forum also because I tried to enter different passwords to remember, and my browser remembers the wrong password.
I would ask for help in this matter.
Everything depends on something.
Hi,

Enter the email connected to 'nolifee666' here.

If that fails, contact an administrator directly.

Administrators can be found here.
BAD LUCK
Hi,

Enter the email connected to 'nolifee666' here.

I've said many times that I tried and did not work, after a while it turned out that something happened to my e-mail and I deleted it.
I tried this too with my current account (for test) but it still did not work

If that fails, contact an administrator directly.

Administrators can be found here.

already sent a request for help to all the administrators I rarely see any on-line, I'm waiting for an answer
They are the ones who are to help you.

I'm afraid you will just have to wait for a reply.

How long has it been since you sent an administrator a PM?

If you feel that it has been too long since your last PM, you may send them another one - just don't spam it.

You can also find administrators on IRC, in #support selectively: http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=support
BAD LUCK
already started talking about it with one of the administrators, but by virtue of the fact that I removed the e-mail account that I had given in the account nolifee666 be difficult to prove it was my account.
is likely to provide a password that is at that time used the authenticate me?

and whether the administrator can check it out?
Last edited by NuclearVision; Sep 3, 2012 at 06:31 AM.
You will have to discuss that with the admin you are currently in contact with. I'm sure you will be able to give some sort of authentication.
[spirit]