Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Head Texture
I have two head textures that I've purchased, both are .tga, both are the right size, both are in RGB Mode, but one doesn't work. The "a_up_name" one works, but the Voltorb head seems to fail every time I try and use it. D: Do epic pokemon heads not work? Is it because I used to have practically the same head and it thinks I'm stealing it?
Attached Files
a_up_name.tga (48.0 KB, 14 views)
voltorbwf8.tga (64.0 KB, 18 views)
Transparency was on for the voltorb texture. I removed the alpha layer (the transparency) and it should work now. Though, as far as I know, it should have worked in the first place.

There were no transparent parts prior, so there should be absolutely no difference in appearance.
Attached Files
voltorbwf8.tga (48.0 KB, 8 views)
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
That's not even close to what she was asking, culapou.

Try this - I converted it to a PNG.
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/9...torbwf8wh5.png

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
UntrueProphecy is an old schooler. I doubt she is attempting to simply put the head file in her Custom folder.

So when you uploaded the original file, you say it uploaded correctly. Then what? Did it just not appear? In the past, it's taken up to 24 hours for one of my head textures to appear, even when it was in the correct format etc..

Regardless, try hanz0's version.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
UntrueProphecy is an old schooler. I doubt she is attempting to simply put the head file in her Custom folder.

So when you uploaded the original file, you say it uploaded correctly. Then what? Did it just not appear? In the past, it's taken up to 24 hours for one of my head textures to appear, even when it was in the correct format etc..

Regardless, try hanz0's version.

I tried his version. It won't even accept it. And no, when I loaded the version I had before, it would accept it and revert my head back to the original uke/tori head when I played. I know it did this, because I even tried it after I uploaded a head that WORKED and it reverted it back.
Try opening mine up in an art program and saving as JPG / GIF.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&