Ranking
Original Post
[Art]Toribash "photography", possible wallpapers
Thought I'd do some "photos" of ingame stuff in Toribash and fiddle with them a tiny bit. They're a bit huge, wallpaper size, so I placed them in spoilers.

Programs and stuff used: Toribash(the replays and freecam), Gimp, and print screen.

From the replay "Class M - What have I become" by Larfen

First image

From the replay "Tamer0 And There's Your Change" by Tamer0

Second image

Edit: Names of replays used coming up, and credit to the people making the replays.

Edit2: Jusma, BenD, I kinda forgot, should the tag have been [IMG] and not [Art] up there according to these images?

Edit3: Oh right, perhaps I should put a disclaimer here?

None of the replays are owned by me, but can all be found in the standard library of replays in Toribash. I do not own the programs used to create these images. This was made for entertainment purposes only.

Or something like that.
Last edited by Tapion; Sep 9, 2012 at 12:58 PM.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
I like the 1st one better, although it would look nicer without the noise imo
2nd one over-edited, looks like i'm watching a 3-D movie without glasses.
Not too bad, but for wallpapers they're a little small, that might just be me though.
Too much distortion on the first one, makes it wierd, and on the second one, just wierd colours, way too much blur and as dothgar said, over edited, i personally dont like any of them, so my rating is 4/10
Ok, got something that might suit your taste a bit better that I didn't want to upload because the changes I did on the screen shot were minor.

From the replay "Discipline" by Oracle:

Third Image

Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home