Toribash
Original Post
[VID]Chilled - By The Felepeno
I'M SORRY IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT IN!
Anyways i hope you like the video! I had to remake it twice cause of FUCKING Sony Vegas. BUT ITS ALL GOOOOD!
Hope you enjoy and CnC appreciated
WATCH IN HD, IT MAKES YOUR LIFE BEAUTIFUL

Soft: Ps5, SV10
Song: Chinters Will - Klaypex
Last edited by Felepeno; Sep 9, 2012 at 06:31 PM.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Good shader choice, it matches the title and it wasn't bad. I'm glad you didn't choose random shaders for every replay. The song choice and free camming wasn't bad.

Cool video
I personally love it, the music choice was perfect, the shaders are good, as sly said, and the replays were amazing, 8.5/10 from me.
great stuff
a bit rough around the edges, your freecamming feels a bit less controlled, slow the camera work down, and go for smoother and cleaner lines and angles, focus more on the art and cinematography of it etc
liked the intro, think it went on for a replay or two long, didnt think the "hope you enjoy" text did anything for it, if anything, it takes away from the intro.

also klaypex <3 i like how you worked the sync and layout around the vid, your use of sync could be a little more defined, using it more consistantly, rather than lots of little areas to perfectly match the music, let the replay do some of that.

loved the cutscene bits around the 1: 30 mark

i think your work is a bit rough, but if you start talking with other vid makers during the production process, like slycooper and tengo seem to be doing, you can clean your work up nicely
Last edited by BenDover; Sep 9, 2012 at 01:00 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
@Bendover Thanks for the good advice, Ill try and do that, I like tempos editing style so maybe ill see if i can get some advice from him.
@TheCrazy Thanks bud! <3
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Originally Posted by Felepeno View Post
@Bendover Thanks for the good advice, Ill try and do that, I like tempos editing style so maybe ill see if i can get some advice from him.
@TheCrazy Thanks bud! <3

Tengo and I talk on steam and skype all the time. If you don't want to chat there, you can always visit #gata in irc. We're not in it and you don't have to be either, but it's good for artists to hang out there because you can get the help you want, the criticism you need, and you don't get put down.
Originally Posted by Felepeno View Post
Whats tengo's skype (PM me)

Ask him yourself, I'm not going to give it out. Sorry, but he joins irc from time to time