Ranking
Original Post
Secret alien technology
Wooooweeeewoooo.

Also. I know that in crackers uke is glitched. I hate it.
cnc please.
Attached Files
Crackers..rpl (91.4 KB, 29 views)
Don't hate on my pose.rpl (55.3 KB, 25 views)
Spooky Scary Skeletons
Opener was ok.
First kick was strange =) I thought that you were going to make a split with your right leg
Decap was great, if you could make a perfect decap (zero points for uke) it would be better.
Finishing pose was so-so,because you have fallen on your right wrist.
So, I think it,s about 8,5/10.

P.S. It's the first cnc in my life. if what, cnc that post please.

Also, i remember your experience in taekkyon. Could you post a couple of tk replays?
Thanks.
And If you do digging in the multiplayer replays you should find my TK replays. If not let me know and I can PM them to you.

EDIT:
Here's another.
Attached Files
Mysterious stranger.rpl (143.6 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by wooooooooo; Sep 10, 2012 at 10:34 PM.
Spooky Scary Skeletons
Promised to do this, so here i am!

Crackers: The setup for the kick was really nice but the kick itself looked really weak.
This was due to a few things:
> The kneee was relaxed, which looks a lot better for sweeping downwards kicks, as opposed to ones like that.
> The knee was contracted straight after the kick. This can make the kick look a lot weaker, it's something that was pointed out to me the first time i applied to ORMO.

Don't hate on my pose: Gaah, i love your setups. This one looked really nice, nowadays everyone is obsessed with booms and it's refreshing to see a nice clean decap. Again the kick looks a tad weak, maybe due to the up sweep again. Although, despite the ironic title, a pose would have been nice, after a flip or something. It looks unfinished. But yeah, the decap looks clean-ish and is a nice setup, i'd advise reworking the decap to make it look a bit more powerful, get a flip and a standing pose. Reminds me of some of Tamer0's earlier work.

Mysterious stranger: YET AGAIN teh setup was excellent. A really entertaining replay with a sweet combo. Same problem as before, the first hit (which usually is the strongest) was the weakest. It looks like you completely pulled off the throttle after the hit. However the next hits, especially no.2, are really nice. wonder if it could have been done without grab? Not sure. But again a cool pose would work with that.

All in all your replays look very promising. They do look very taekkyon-y, i have the same problem (if it is a problem?) apparently.

Good work mate
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Promised to do this, so here i am!

Crackers: The setup for the kick was really nice but the kick itself looked really weak.
This was due to a few things:
> The kneee was relaxed, which looks a lot better for sweeping downwards kicks, as opposed to ones like that.
> The knee was contracted straight after the kick. This can make the kick look a lot weaker, it's something that was pointed out to me the first time i applied to ORMO.

Don't hate on my pose: Gaah, i love your setups. This one looked really nice, nowadays everyone is obsessed with booms and it's refreshing to see a nice clean decap. Again the kick looks a tad weak, maybe due to the up sweep again. Although, despite the ironic title, a pose would have been nice, after a flip or something. It looks unfinished. But yeah, the decap looks clean-ish and is a nice setup, i'd advise reworking the decap to make it look a bit more powerful, get a flip and a standing pose. Reminds me of some of Tamer0's earlier work.

Mysterious stranger: YET AGAIN teh setup was excellent. A really entertaining replay with a sweet combo. Same problem as before, the first hit (which usually is the strongest) was the weakest. It looks like you completely pulled off the throttle after the hit. However the next hits, especially no.2, are really nice. wonder if it could have been done without grab? Not sure. But again a cool pose would work with that.

All in all your replays look very promising. They do look very taekkyon-y, i have the same problem (if it is a problem?) apparently.

Good work mate

That my friend. Is the solution.
And thanks for dat cnc.
EDIT:

Fresh out of the oven.
I feel that it could have been a lot better so I'm nor particularly satisfied with it.
Interesting fact though, The first time I lander that kick. I kicked straight through uke. Literally no damage taken, like i didn't touch him at all. I tried to save it and it said "unable to save replay" Oh well, here you go.
Attached Files
Centrifugal force..rpl (112.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by wooooooooo; Sep 11, 2012 at 10:57 PM.
Spooky Scary Skeletons