Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Ragequitters
Hi guys. I'm new to Toribash, but I have played in a few tourneys, so I know the wonders of ragequitters. After the first time, I came up with the wonderful idea of using Steam to take screenshots in every final match, and after if the do ragequit. So, I have the username and loads of evedence. I have only one question: what thread do I put this on?

*TO ALL OF THE RAGEQUITTERS OUT THERE: THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU CLICK THAT QUIT BUTTON. Oh, and *

Oh and btw I have a shot of him saying "watch this" right before he quits.
Last edited by TCforTF2; Sep 10, 2012 at 06:35 AM.
There is no rule against ragequitting.

If someone left the game while playing with you, just get over it and don't play with them again.

Sorry, but nothing can be done about this.

I thought that if they left in the Finals of a 500/750 TC tourney, that you were supposed to take screencaps and PM a mod. Did the rules change?
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
A screenshot cannot provide evidence against a rage quit. Even if it did, the amount of ragequits reports would totally dominate the gms. The only option is that hampa develops a system against rage quitting. There were a lot of suggestions for "punishments" for rage quitters but none of them were good enough to have no massive negative side effects.
If they are a lot of reports then something can be done about it.

But there needs to be substantial, hard evidence for that to be the case.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
If there could be a system where ragequitters lose 500tc or 750tc depending on the tournement and it gets transfered to the victim
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Make an alt, fight with yourself, don't rage quit, loose on purpose, get 500tc. Rinse repeat profit.

First the email of the alt has to be activated, second, no.

Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Make an alt, fight with yourself, rage quit, get 500tc. Rinse repeat profit.

that is evil money i only like hard earned money
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Make an alt, fight with yourself, rage quit, get 500tc. Rinse repeat profit.

There are already measures in place against things like this.

Also, for future reference, screenshots can be taken ingame using the F8 key.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today