Toribash
Original Post
[TEX]First Set

Sorry about only having one picture, I had a few others but the 'snipping tool' decreases the quality of images way too much so I left them. I got this with print screen x)

Anyways, of course it's not going to be very good. For those of you who have seen me ingame before, you might notice that my head has been updated. I tweaked a few details and I think it looks much better.

But besides that, it's pretty basic.

Just maybe share your thoughts, what could be improved (besides the obvious), how much it could be worth, what you like etc.

EDIT

Crap, Ignore the biceps.. I uploaded those wrong.

EDITEDIT

Screw it, here's the other images.

Damn you quality..

Last edited by Muffin; Sep 11, 2012 at 09:15 PM.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
simple, looks good, how about some basic joint editing?
the torso and thigh joints could be textured void. embrace the new joint textures bro
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Cartoony, simple, not bad.

Only 2 things that are confusing me.

Why is the the wrap that is on his hands arms and feet on the middle of his body and is the black suit or is it a wrestling suit, I cannot tell.

Also a little more shading would be nice on the stet. =)

8/10 not bad bro.

Well Pretty simple but here:

You should add a bit more detail in the legs and maybe a nose on the head if you can. But if you can't, it'd still look fine :P
Well the torso and thighs match but what about the other parts? :P It's kinda like 2 separate sets haha xD but the eye brows look a bit awkward to me. Buuut
Over all, 9/10 on your first set. good job :P