Toribash
Original Post
opinion of QI buying
i for one think it is the ultimate noob move. but i want to hear everyones opinion on this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
If you have the money to buy it, why not? I'd rather just earn it myself. Personally.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
well, i personally think its cheating the game system
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
well, i personally think its cheating the game system

Some people may think that when they really think about what qi means: "-.. unit of experience".

In one perspective, it's buying your experience, which would seem extremely displeasing to someone who had spent a rather large amount of time to play valid matches.

In another perspective, buying qi may offer a type of experience only the buyer would come to know. It's not as bad as most people think, not everyone wants to play for a few years straight to get to a decent amount of qi.
BAD LUCK
yea true, but i think you should have to earn it. not buy it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
Honestly, QI buying to me doesn't matter. My motto when someone tells me "oh that guy is blue belt so he sucks" I just say belt doesn't matter. It's the quality a person can put up in-game. Now, I personally always want that proud feeling of "I earned and did that myself," but there's nothing wrong with QI buying, really.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
Isn't this more discussion?

Either way, my opinion is that it basically just means you can't earn it yourself, or don't have the time.

Noob move, but there's worse things that can be done.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Back when people legitimately thought QI meant skill, it offended a lot of people.

I'm a custom belt. I purchased a small amount of QI from a friend who was in desperate need to make rent, but I'd still be a custom belt.

Now that no QI items exist, I don't really see a reason for it. But if you want to spend a million dollars to have a number as big as mine-> that's chill with me.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!