Ranking
Original Post
Holy crap
What is this website?
http://dev.toribash.de/index.php
It seems to be a backup of the forums or something... I am really freaking out lol, I don't know why, but someone please tell me what it is.
Originally Posted by calendb View Post
I am really freaking out lol, I don't know why, but someone please tell me what it is.

Originally Posted by calendb View Post
It seems to be a backup of the forums or something...

It's a link to the past!

Nice find.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
That seems really cool.
I'm not really sure how I found it, but I'm glad I did.
The only weird thing, is that pretty much everything on there is from June, but then theres one post from a week ago...
I'll leave this thread open so people can check it out.
A backup of the past. Some site devs also use it to test new big features before implementing them on real forum. That's all I know. Some devs have their own sites. I can link them but I won't because I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to do that. It isn't in the range of a normal user's business anyway...
Last edited by Hero; Sep 16, 2012 at 06:38 AM.
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
A backup of the past. Some site devs also use it to test new big features before implementing them on real forum. That's all I know. Some devs have their own sites. I can link them but I won't because I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to do that. It isn't in the range of a normal user's business anyway...

So... should this thread be removed too?
If I remember correctly, toribash.de belongs to ViperTech.
-----
Originally Posted by Hero View Post

If a website administrator did not want you to access their content, they would restrict the access. (Most likely).
Last edited by box; Sep 19, 2012 at 04:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today