Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex] Bluebird
Working on a request for bluebird.

Wip 1

Using: Gimp 2.8, bamboo wacom tablet/mouse.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
Biggest issue with this head is the mapping. Yeah a bird's eyes are pretty wide a part as far as being on the opposite side of the head, but in toribash it just looks wierd. Shrink the width of the face and it'll look perfect.

Obviously this being a wip, i can only imagine that you can perhaps add some detailed feather work to the back of the head to spice it up.
Yeah i think bio is right, just shrink the width of the face a lil bit
besides of that theres nothing i could mention

Oh yeah im using Azurite Relax and Plasma Force so u can paint the head in that kind of coulours
the eyes i would like to be Orange

nice work btw
Last edited by BlueBird; Sep 17, 2012 at 01:31 PM.
Very nice,cool details and interessant draw,i like to effect in eyes and the ,but more colors are very cool to add
Rating: 8,7/10
Kratos
the details are nice, the peck are flatted too much. A lot of artist work from a grayscale and then color it.
keep it coming, jus.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Sounding like a douche:

1) The bilateral line of symmetry seems a bit weird, or at least the feathers there.
2) To be honest, at this point it looks more like fur than feathers, tho I believe coloring and a few details could fix that.

Other than that; It will hopefully turn out superb, and so far it looks really good.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
If you look at a few photos of bluebirds, you'll notice that the features around their face are extremely small and look like fur. That's what i was going for.

Also, finished.

asasf

Done with this community, you guys suck.