Ranking
Original Post
THE TEXTURES FO YO HEADZ
Hello world i have like 10 new head texteures im srry i cant show them to u cuZ i dont know how to do the spinny heads. so ill explain them to u. also no resize or recolor. i do go pretty cheap!
NO STUPID OFFERS!!!

the knight head

angry evil dude

red demon

angry tori

purple demon

beanie dude

tech dude

CLOSED UNTILL DONE EDITING!!!
Last edited by Cowman5; Sep 23, 2012 at 01:44 AM.
yooooooo
Hahahahahahah dude x) you're killing me... You cant show them.. so you'll explain them?! Hahahahaha

My god... I'll take the knight head please! It sounds so cool! 100tc? x)
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
ok deal muffin ill send it plese dont scam me plese!
-----
its sent muffin dont scam me and tx for doing buisness
-----
muffin when r u sending the tc?
Last edited by Cowman5; Sep 22, 2012 at 10:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yooooooo
Dude! We dont even know what they look like!

How the hell are we supposed to know how good they are, therefore how much they should be worth, if we can't even see them?

To upload spinnies, (presuming you're using gimp):

Merge visible layers
Go to filters
Animation
Spinning globe
maybe 30-40 frames
Save as gif
Save as animation
about 30 frames per second

Then go to photobucket or imageshack etc, and upload that file, copy the [IMG] code and post it here.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
DUDE I DONT HAVE A CLUE UR SYING im using a apple osx and i dont have the gimp thing or photoshack i bought theese textures and now selling them
yooooooo
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gimp
People these days...common sense is now uncommon sense. Anyways, even if you couldn't download gimp, you could just take screen shots of the heads! Or re-upload the pictures from the threads you bought the heads from! Wow...
previously known as Lopsin
Yeah, seriously...

Cowman, I use a Macbook, you can still upload spinnies with gimp on a mac. Its not like you are incapable of doing this. Plus, not to be an OCD here, but it's MAC Osx, not APPLE Osx.
one two three four five break it down baby
Well then host the watermarked flat on something like imgur and then post the link in a reply with IMG tags wrapped around it.
one two three four five break it down baby