Toribash
Original Post
[Text] Dragon
so i made a dragon head.
tell me what you think of it and what i could do to improve it.

The Advanced wip of the head before it was colored in and such

Set Pics

Its a Big Picture

Copy/Paste original image:
http://hgjart.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d35oqzu

selling the set Here if you would like to buy it btw
Last edited by Ferrock; Sep 29, 2012 at 09:54 PM.
(Look for me in the art/textures forum) My Store (if closed pm me an offer)
Most of the art you're posting is c/p work, which isn't always a bad thing, but it would be nice if you linked us to the original image that you used.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Most of the art you're posting is c/p work, which isn't always a bad thing, but it would be nice if you linked us to the original image that you used.

this actually isnt c/p at all ^.^
-----
and if i do c/p (like 2 heads ever) i say that i do
Last edited by JanoSoul; Sep 29, 2012 at 06:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Editing first post to have the Advanced Wip and to show a set i made for it >.< first set ever made so be nice
If you want to make preview, even if you dont have 512 textures, then simply copy all the textures to uke folder in toirbash directory (toribash/custom/uke) in .tga format. After that open toribash and start single player. All the textures will be on uke.

Now about the texture. It is pretty cool but there are some problems with mapping.
First of all of course the top, you need to fix it. Another problem is the face part, everything seems blured, try to redraw it, but this time try to sharpen the edges as much as possible. Another thing that I don't like is the back. I haven't seen much dragons in my life, but I'm sure that the back of dragons head looks different from what you have drawn, try to redraw it adding some scales or I don't know... be creative.

For now I rate it 6/10

I will rate the set, if you make a preview.
[Latvian][GATA]
Free Head Textures
i added the original image that you used for c/p on you first post, you're welcome.
and next time dont forget to add it.
Last edited by Ferrock; Sep 29, 2012 at 10:00 PM.
[JollyR] [GATA]