Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Kindly notice that I am not an impostor.
Dear admins.
I don't come often to the forums, and my professional life is such that I have very little time to play Toribash, my favorite game (I kid you not) since 2006. I remember buying a license somewhere after may 2007.

I know that my contribution (10$ if I remember well?) wasn't the highest you've ever received, and I was thinking of actually buying Toricredits. Not because I want to match my incredibly bad fighting style, but because I want to support this game, which has brought me so much entertainment over the years.

I do know that I do not play as I should to get noticed. Very few tourneys, lots of losses... But I am me, and I would appreciate if you took the time to review your logs. I am the same player as I was 6 years ago and NOT and impostor. Thanks.
If you changed accounts and used the same Reg-Key that's why you have the "Shameful Member" user-title. If you know the name of the account you used that was pre-MrNatas(06-07ish) that would help out a lot with getting things sorted out.
[spirit]
I don't think I've ever used any other account name. MrNatas has been my nickname on the internet since 2003...
I bought two registration keys, one for me and one for a friend, maybe we used the same by mistake. He would be MadCatz (probably)
I will send you a copy of the paypal receipt by pm.