Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] 3 Questions about Toribash 4.0 Mod Maker
Alright, I was creating a cool mod but I came across these things that I couldent quite solve the problem to. I needed help.

1:I placed down these items as a weapon to pick up and throw at your oppenent. But once I tested the mod.. . .I went to grab it and I couldent pick the dang thing up, it was like it was so heavy, that once I tried to pick it up, I leaned towards the ground like i was pulling towards it. It was also like it was as heavy as a boulder >: So how do I fix this?

2:Ok, so I wanted this mod to be a spar right? So I made the default gravity "0.00 0.00 -30.00" but once I tested it out, and started to try to run, the running grav was definitly not right, So I tried "-0.00 -0.00 -30.00" And the gravitys still kinda funny :/ So how do I fix this?

3:I cant play my mods on Multiplayer, I made a server and changed it to my mod, but it said "* akido.tbm => akido.tbm" like it always does with a mod that dosent work online, i dont know if theres an enabler for that or what, I just want to test it against other people. And last, how do I fix this too >:

Thats all my problems, please help. I want this mod to be my first sucessful mod =)
Last edited by Mojo; Sep 30, 2012 at 10:27 AM.
1. make sure the object isn't set to be static

2. 0.00 0.00 -30.00 is the correct gravity.

3. you need to upload the mod to use it on multiplayer, the "mod" button on the top of the forum bar has the uploader.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you