Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Ghosts
Alright, so back in toribash 3.99, I had an issue with my ghost. It would flicker spontaneously and eventually disappear all together. This was an enormous pain in my ass, and ended up with me losing a lot of games I otherwise would have won. Before you say "press B", I know. I know all about that, and that's not what it was. I solved it back then by turning off reflections, and everything was fine. Of course, now it's back, and nothing I turn off will fix it this time. Any suggestions?
Yessir. It works for a while, but then it starts flickering again, and eventually moves back to no ghosts whatsoever.
Updating your graphics drivers may or may not do the trick depending on what you have... If you hop onto support you can have immediate responses and I can attempt to walk you through a process.

http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=support

But if this is not a "technical" problem I have to ask if you have tried "G"? Since that is actually the button to disable/enable ghost for tori. (B is for both)

Although I'm not sure why B wouldn't work the same way. (But just try anyways)
Last edited by marcus; Oct 2, 2012 at 01:45 AM.
[spirit]
Alright, I solved it. My router was acting up yesterday, but I figured that this and that were two independent issues. Turns out they weren't. I restarted by router, and my ghost issue was immediately resolved, even on maximum settings. Thanks for the help anyway, Marcus.