Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Solved] Is this a fake or real version of the site?
-snip-

i was brought to this site by a google search and it seems to have full functionality except that i cant login and its stuck in time June 29th 2012

is this just a backup on one of Jarmunds servers or a really good phishing site?

i changed my pass after i realized that i wasnt on the real site but had tried to login
Last edited by marcus; Oct 5, 2012 at 07:29 AM.
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
i think that is a phishing site as it seems to copy your login info into a database. I scanned it and seems to be the case.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So I removed the link... but now I forget if it was actually legitimate or just a dev site. But what I can still tell you is that you should NEVER enter in information to a site that you even think is a little odd. Some phishing sites will give you a password error even though you've typed it right.

The fact whether or not the site is "fake" or "real" doesn't really matter here anyways. It's not like you'll be using it anytime soon or anything.
[spirit]
The link you were referring to was legitimate, actually.

You shouldn't really be worrying about it.

As marcus stated above, you shouldn't trust any alternate sites that require your credentials, which is why you must be sure that the webpage you are on is in fact, legitimate [and not a phishing site].
BAD LUCK