Toribash
Original Post
Edit the replay above you!
I got this replay from edit the mod above you. you get 50 frames to make the next moves.

Remember:

only do moves for 50 frames, and if you decide you want to, please don't post it here.

after we run out of frames, I or somebody else will start out a new replay.

don't edit the parts other people have already done.

I'll start.
Last edited by grumpyman2; Dec 14, 2008 at 08:07 PM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
This belongs in Wibbles, or The Game.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ocool

move please someone <(-_-^)
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
I know I have two people doing it, both obviously too lazy :P

Here ya go.
Attached Files
Edit the Replay!!.rpl (87.9 KB, 26 views)
[02:32] <RIP2> Just go to buttsex.info
[02:32] <RIP2> You'll know what I'm talking about.
take that and that
Attached Files
hahahahah payback.rpl (124.8 KB, 28 views)
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
ummm yeah someone did too much :P ah well
remember only do 50 frames
oh and next time we're having a minimum of 1 dismembered joint per 50 frames, either yours or uke's.