Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Haha, looks great!
Only Moe's head looks a bit awkward but the pixeling is done very well.
Perspective on the pink thing is off compared to the rest, but you probably did that to make the picture a bit more playful.

You're improving steadily, Leo!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Wow! I see that as a great piece of art work and would come very handy when developing games. You would be a great games designer fr portable platforms
I rate it 10/10 as it looks like from a real The Simpsons video game!
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Haha, looks great!

Lol true, but moe´s head is always disfigured like a melted Action Man figure lol, I thinks it gives reality and creativity to the artwork!
Last edited by BoingBoing; Oct 20, 2012 at 11:36 PM.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Haha, looks great!
Perspective on the pink thing is off compared to the rest, but you probably did that to make the picture a bit more playful.

You're improving steadily, Leo!

The pink stuff is the TV. I did to try to add a little more realism. But it was a bit weird.
And thanks Alpha, I am pleased with the compliment.

Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
Wow! I see that as a great piece of art work and would come very handy when developing games. You would be a great games designer fr portable platforms
I rate it 10/10 as it looks like from a real The Simpsons video game!

Lol true, but moe´s head is always disfigured like a melted Action Man figure lol, I thinks it gives reality and creativity to the artwork!

Thanks dude!
Glad you liked it.
Thats cool i like the theme and our of all its cool but the counter looks kinda plain butr other than that its cool
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder
Whole thing looks very nicely executed. I like his face actually, but I have no idea why. Maybe because it kinda makes the whole art-piece more unique and awesome.
Homer sitting on the middle stool would be a nice addition, yeah.
Sleeping on the bar with a beer in his hand, hanging, beer flowing out.

Challenge accepted?
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.