Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[ART] Avvy
Hello.

This avatar was made for Flamezzzzz. I don't know how to resize images without losing quality, could someone help me?
ugly
There is no way to resize without quality loss.

Looks just like a screenshot and border, there isn't much room for criticism, unless you made the textures as well.
As Slycooper said, there is no way to resize without losing quality.

What you can do is just browse it to your toribash avatar. It would resize in a nice way.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
There is no way to resize without quality loss.

Unless you do everything in vectors. And that's completely irrevelant.... Why am I even posting? :|

Anyways, to make this post not as random and offtopic:
It doesn't even look like an avvy(says the one with one of the shittiest avvys in the community).
I zoomed out the picture just to see how good or bad it looks when it's small. And well... it wouldn't draw anyones attention to it. Not in a good way, that is.
It's too empty and the important parts that should be highlighted are too small.
Also, I won't even start commenting on how it lacks pretty much everything to be considered a piece of art...
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
Unless you do everything in vectors. And that's completely irrevelant.... Why am I even posting? :|

Anyways, to make this post not as random and offtopic:
It doesn't even look like an avvy(says the one with one of the shittiest avvys in the community).
I zoomed out the picture just to see how good or bad it looks when it's small. And well... it wouldn't draw anyones attention to it. Not in a good way, that is.
It's too empty and the important parts that should be highlighted are too small.
Also, I won't even start commenting on how it lacks pretty much everything to be considered a piece of art...

Thank you for that I guess, and this is my very first Avatar that I've made, so take that into consideration.
ugly
i like the details , but i have a question!
All those textures are made specially for the head or the flame? DD=
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Opt particles better and flame will look nice.
Btw don't see here work, 5/10 only because you lost time for printscreen and ulpoad.
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
i like the details , but i have a question!
All those textures are made specially for the head or the flame? DD=

Flamezzzzz asked me to make an avvy with his tori "surrounded by flames". So I made a Vampire hand flame, and the textures he already had.
ugly