Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Art] Armored Robot WIP
Hey guys, this is my new WIP project, im not sure but maybe i'll make all set in nearly future. C&C please ^.^

Programs: Autodesk SketchBook Designer 2012, Photoshop cs5.

WIP 1

WIP 2

WIP 3

WIP 4

Last edited by Bojka; Oct 27, 2012 at 12:59 PM.
Looks good! The gold plates on top are nice, what colors are the rest of the head going to be?

This has potential, making a set is a smart idea.
ugly
It will look nice when it is done. Nice work. Don't forget to brighten the eyes up a little.
But farewell done. Good job.
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
Looks good! The gold plates on top are nice, what colors are the rest of the head going to be?

This has potential, making a set is a smart idea.

Well im not sure about the rest of the head =/ All plates will be gold but under this i'll add some silver color ^.^
Perhaps add some vents, open circuitry, and signs of ware/use/age like parts of paint ripped off and stuff.

Looks like a nice base, keep working on it because it has potential.
I bet you used pate's tut looks pretty oke though but watch out for the top of the head
Also try add more details into it like extra plates and make itl ooks metalic for example.
Originally Posted by hamza135 View Post
I bet you used pate's tut looks pretty oke though but watch out for the top of the head
Also try add more details into it like extra plates and make itl ooks metalic for example.

Yep i used his tut, it helped alot, my old textures sux, but i think im getting better, watch this
I must say, this is one good looking head. Pate's tutorials are amazing.
I really like the way you did the eyes, as if they were 3-D. Very nice.