Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Robotic/Tribal Textures AUCTION!
Hey folks, welcome back to another PowerPunch texture set auction. This time I have an actually GOOD texture set lol. Bids will start at 7k, minimum raise is 500tc, and auto-buy is 18k. Sound good? Good. Bid away! AUCTION ENDS SATURDAY JUNE 28 AT 5:00 GMT! This is because I live in -5 GMT, so that's midnight for me. N e way, back to your bidding...

Info
Starting Bid: 7k
Auto-Buy: 18k
Transparencies:The screen shot does not show, but with shaders, the triceps have transparency and the mouth of the head does too (that's why It looks kinda crappy lol)
Customization: If you win the auction you can choose any two parts to be customized with a name or something. OR, you can have your name on the head. If you autobuy, you have the choice of 4 customizations AND a head customization. Sweet deal, huh?

SO, bid away toribashians!
SECOND? It's awesome, If I didn't buy your crazy teddy I'd buy this one.
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
20k if you change the colurz to Pharos and Quicksilver
Last edited by Koz; Jun 25, 2008 at 09:44 AM.

Hmm... 20K? I'm gonna try. ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEES, but I'll try a few textures. In the meantime, you already have quicksilver, why not buy vampire to mach this and bid...

EDIT: Does anyone pay attention? THE MINIMUM BID IS 7k! Splunker, you can change your bid, but as of now it does not count.
Technically, yes, but I have to finish color changing it first lol.

@Imba: It's almost done, and going pretty well. I think you'll like it

EDIT: OMG it's done.
So, since you autobought it, you can add your name or some other text to 4 parts of the body and the head. (You don't HAVE to lol) You can send the tc when everything's finished, then I will send the textures. Congrats Imba, u win the internetz. Not really.
TEH NEW AND IMPROVED ROBOT/TRIBAL!
Last edited by PowerPunch; Jun 25, 2008 at 08:27 PM.