Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Solved] Massive in-game glitch
It was the final fight of a wushu tourney (room: tourney10) and some weird stuff happened.. my opponent tapped me on the head and he got 130k+ points, and in the next 50 frames he DQ'd without touching the ground and his arm came off without me touching it (that wasn't what hit the ground, the DQ ring was in the middle of no where), to make it fair i offered to send him the TC if he won the next fight, luckily that one didnt glitch. I had some similar problems while sparring in a private room yesterday. I didn't get the chance to save the tourney replay but if itll help, i can save it if it happens again. I hope this gets fixed, I would hate for someone to earn TC when their opponent was much more deserving of it.
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
Originally Posted by karolk666 View Post
Lag or random dm's could be behind that

They call them random DMs because your wrist or arm or leg DMs when they are barely touched, such as when the opponent has your wrist, and you ungrab, you will DM because of the change.

What probably happened is you touched your opponents shoulder, and your opponent hit is shoulder and it added to the previous damage, causing it to DM. This has happened to me before.

Also, about the head thing, it damages easily, so be careful.
ugly
There was no lag, I didn't touch the arm that came off and it was a non grab mod, the head hit was definitely not 130k points worth of damage, and it doesn't explain the DQ ring in the middle of nowhere either. I'm just concerned that things like this are happening in tournament servers, it may be a 1 off thing I was just making sure it was reported
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
Did you save a replay of it?
Because thats either its Random DM because of Low gravity and wrong movment
or Sumo is off
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Without proof, we can only guess as to what happened and how it happened.

My guess would be that someone was AFK the match before, which bugged the match you're referring to (in the wushu room).

Be sure to save the replay(s) the next time something like this happens.

Send me a PM if you have any questions.
BAD LUCK