Toribash
Original Post
Who said that wushu is 2 turns?
Since i completely disagree with what Pid said about wushu, i decided to post some replays to show how intense it can be. All of them are fought till the very last frame.
2 fights have been a bit ruined by the dm glitch: ax got literally madmanned and rocker's shoulder falls without any reason, and watch the one with jerk, you'll never see so many fractures in wushu again.

The last thing, i don't want this to be a mono replay thread, if you want to share some suffered fights, feel free to.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Now, I know I've posted this before, but I feel it fits perfectly.

(this is one of my funniest and luckiest Wushu replays)

I would have more, but I accidentally deleted my replay folder downloading 3.31. >.<

Very nice replays, btw.
Attached Files
Originally Posted by ekke92 View Post
i agree, wushu is great, if playing with people who know how to "come back"

It's true, but the main problem is that ppl don't want even to try a comeback. When they win they often run/pose, i just hate it.
Oh and psy-t. that replay is the sex ^^
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Here are some more examples.
(to be fair to Kami, his knees randomly fracture about halfway through)

Although I can point to at least a few more games won on the opener.
I'd say that wushu is 2 turns fairly often, because of the dm glitch, but when it goes above and beyond...
Attached Files
1chasewin.rpl (63.2 KB, 24 views)
1kamiwow.rpl (63.4 KB, 20 views)
1punchcomeback.rpl (54.6 KB, 21 views)
I really like all of these... they really show off the elegance of Wushu fights between good Wushu players*, and really set a good example for the mode.

* Unlike me. I still need to start getting into direction dancing/Wushu in general, if only to improve my singleplayer-move-making ability.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I really appreciate your feedback 3vi1, that was the aim of the thread so... thanks :P

I found some old replays with odlov and kamiko, enjoy
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Nice replays :P

Yeah for me personally games very frequently end late in the match, often with a comeback.
Pros rarely rush in wushu (low rush kicks tend to speed things up a bit) so often after doing sweep/kick/whatever people would comeback, granted there are no nasty dms.
Now with dm glitch comebacks became more rare, but i hope it'll be fixed soon.