Toribash
Original Post
Platonic Solid Bliss
Old English
Attached Files
Old English.rpl (101.8 KB, 63 views)
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
The spins in that replay was nice. It reminds me of a certain bisonic replay. The position of your leg after the first kick looked a tad strange though.
Bet you can't guess what I was eating when I made this
Attached Files
Steak and PotatoesWIP.rpl (63.4 KB, 32 views)
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
You felt a bit stiff in the beggining, but that's just me being picky. Otherwise, the jump looks pretty promising, looks like you are going more for realism other than momentum and speed.
oh yeah
Attached Files
amen.rpl (142.0 KB, 33 views)
Last edited by cube; Nov 11, 2012 at 07:14 PM.
Loved the excecution of the decap.
That step-y-thingie was really amazing.
Skeet was well aimed but it lacked a bit speed, but still it was good.
Good job.
Attached Files
12.rpl (228.1 KB, 35 views)
Me mindlessly jumping around like a turkey with my head cut off
Attached Files
xoxo.rpl (199.8 KB, 27 views)
asdfg
Attached Files
The Zone.rpl (185.1 KB, 20 views)
12: I really liked this one. Sweet Opener. The first punch was sweet, but I found the second one to be too much of a glancing blow. The two booms after that were great (the second one could be improved if you wanted) and the pose was pretty cool.

xoxo: Eh, not to shabby, not to great. The front handspring was kinda awkward but everything else was okay.

The Zone: I loved how you started the manipulation, but I didn't like the juggle kick, I felt like it would've been cooler if that kick was a decap, or even a boom.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.