Toribash
Original Post
[Art] pls give me cnc
i need help i made this head but i wanna make a whole set..
i just dont know how it should look like..
so.... ^^ give me ideas pls or even cnc

old

Last edited by tyler112; Nov 4, 2012 at 04:47 PM.
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Maybe you should make the set like the same skin as teh head and like maybe have blood going down its arm and legs. Maybe also like it aint some one or something and its flesh is all over him.

and i like the head nice details good job i realy like 10/10 =]
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder
ty pyro..
and also ... this one took me nearly 3h.
if i do the same skin on each part.. it take me forever..
idk if i should add armor or something like that and also ... shell i do those "3D" things on body too?
Those eyes map awesome, look awesome too. It almost has an alien fish type look to it to me. I would try to do similar textured hands, but then maybe armor the rest of it. The sort of reptilian fish look makes me think the visual elements of gills in the armor. Maybe even some scale type armor on the stomach area of the body textures. It might look cool if it looked wet, kind of how giger liked to make everything look wet and slick.

Just my 2 cents, no cash value. Cool head either way, I've always enjoyed your style.
the piercings throw off the "otherworldly" vibe it would give off otherwise, but that's just a personal preference. Great work as always, Tyler.
Originally Posted by tyler112 View Post
ty pyro..
and also ... this one took me nearly 3h.
if i do the same skin on each part.. it take me forever..
idk if i should add armor or something like that and also ... shell i do those "3D" things on body too?

Ya i like that armor idea maybe like gold or blue armor and maybe hes a warrior or a assasin? and maybe my blood and flesh idea on the armor would be very good =]
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder
Originally Posted by tyler112 View Post
it take me forever..

But you know how much money you would get with it probably? Alot!

anyways i love the head it is very awesome!

You should probably do some of the skin and maybe some bubbleish black things on the left and right side of the legs, maybe also on the arms if you know what i mean.
inductive: do you know how to make it wet?... I don't. but thx nice ideas.
scooti: the guys from geru said the same. but I think then there isn't so muuch detaail.so give me alternatives.
pyro: nice thx you gave me an idea for the armor.... dark blue with gold elements ^^
cobra:bubblerish black .... hm... do you mean like the eyes? - also thx
Tyler. I really like the head. Good details and nice style.
I especially like the eyes and mouth.

Only that nose ring? is something that i dislike...
I think that it just wont fit in there...
Last edited by Zapekk; Nov 3, 2012 at 11:42 AM.

fuck
no depth on teeth, add some white on highlights, and those "rings" look like they are floating, add some shadows and actual "wounds" to the flesh.

EDIT: Most of my work take over 8Hours. So that "It took me 3H, making a set takes forever" is no proper excuse, but ok.
Last edited by Cerberus; Nov 3, 2012 at 06:24 PM.
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.