Toribash
Original Post
How do I get TC
I really need tc, if you have any spare tc please give it to me...thank you
PS:I can't make threads in the hall of shame and if this is supposed to be in the hall of shame could you put it there? thank you

Also, I've tried earning tc myself by gaming,but its really hard
Are you serious bro?! Cmon' man Toribash is about fighting and earning some TC by winning. If you just ask TC from people your not really playing Toribash anymore. If you're trying to get some easy money to buy a head texture or even a whole texture set or something, what's the use if you don't play the game?

Don't worry bro you just gotta practice. Now what I want you to do is open the Toribash game, enter a server and fawking play, you hear me, brotha!!! You can do thissss!!!!

Hehe...

Last edited by Bulletron; Nov 3, 2012 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Editing for a Reason
a spoon.
Originally Posted by XxPerfectionxX View Post
I really need tc, if you have any spare tc please give it to me...thank you

Begging is against the rules, might not want to do that ;o
PS:I can't make threads in the hall of shame and if this is supposed to be in the hall of shame could you put it there? thank you

No one can create threads in Hall of Shame and you don't want to get your threads in there, 'cause well, it's hall of shame dammit.
Also, I've tried earning tc myself by gaming,but its really hard*headbang*

Unfortunately that's the way Toribash works. If you want to get more TC you gotta practice and play in tournaments and/or duel or do something else like buying TC or making textures.
Thread closed because Tonakai didn't close it for some reason.

Please don't make begging threads.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&