Ranking
Original Post
[VID] boStaff - Kicks
a short video i just conjured up

used: sony vegas 7 and toribash 4.2

song: jayglo - kicks
Last edited by boStaff; Nov 4, 2012 at 11:35 PM.
shmevin eats smegma
That was short but you used really nice camera angles + proper music choice that made the video very interesting and dynamic. Really good
Originally Posted by begotten View Post
That was short but you used really nice camera angles + proper music choice that made the video very interesting and dynamic. Really good

thanks! it is short because i got bored within an hour and a half of making it :P
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Great camera angles, CC, and sync.

Awesome :3

coming from you! the great slycooper!

appreciated as fuck, but any cnc?
shmevin eats smegma
Hahaha I loved so many things about this video. The music, switching between angles, close-ups, quick cuts, changing of speed..really gave it a different feel from other videos where the max is like 1 or 2 angles from a moderate distance.

You planning on or making a longer version? It's already great, but I feel you could totally rock the scene if you developed on this. It's different in a really good way..and I'm not sure how to say this, but it's actually fun.
Last edited by joonveen; Nov 5, 2012 at 03:52 AM.
I really see nothing wrong with this video....... great sinc, good music, good replays, good camera angles, etc etc etc. definetly make more videos like this.
Originally Posted by joonveen View Post
Hahaha I loved so many things about this video. The music, switching between angles, close-ups, quick cuts, changing of speed..really gave it a different feel from other videos where the max is like 1 or 2 angles from a moderate distance.

You planning on or making a longer version? It's already great, but I feel you could totally rock the scene if you developed on this. It's different in a really good way..and I'm not sure how to say this, but it's actually fun.

it would probably be around 1:30-ish but i just do not have time to make videos often.. i'm sorry to say i won't make this longer but i most definitely will make more videos :)

hey, you're in ORMO.. maybe hit me up with a few replays and i could feature you in a vid sometime!

Originally Posted by Wesmrocks View Post
I really see nothing wrong with this video....... great sinc, good music, good replays, good camera angles, etc etc etc. definetly make more videos like this.

thanks! i'm still surprised on the praise i'm getting on this
Last edited by boStaff; Nov 5, 2012 at 04:04 AM.
shmevin eats smegma
That was pretty kick ass man.

I gotta say though, there was so much going on. My puny brain almost couldn't take it.
The video had some pretty ree-donk-ulous sync.

I hope to see more from you man. 10/10.
beware
the goblin