Original Post
[Tex] Somone said HELLGHAST?!
Hello, Made a new head:

Flat:

Ingame:

CnC is, more than welcome!
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
That looks so smothhhhh over all, could've been abit more details on it, especialy on the back but love the front. But maybe that would have ruined the ''smothness'' ;) but looks great over all
Last edited by swedishpower; Nov 5, 2012 at 05:17 PM.
Siku can't touch this!
thanks : ) Ye I wanted to keep the hoodie simple ( still ruined it with those details at the side >.> )
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
This is incredible, cerberus, you continually amaze me. i see nothing that i dont love about this head.
10/10!
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

The details I thought of was like the hoodie was a bit ripped at the back so you can see the robot part there too. Maybe it wouldn't look that good, don't know. It would give abit more of the ''desert robot'' (that's what I see it as now anyway)
Siku can't touch this!
hehehe thanks all for the comments!

I'll do another one tomorrow, Tell me what you would like to have! The theme I choose will be given FREE to the person that requested it!
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
I like the ''desert robot'' style, just a bit rust on the robot parts and the holes in the hoodie and it would look great I think maybe not the rust, almost got that feeling already with the red glowing metal. Do as you want it to be
Last edited by swedishpower; Nov 5, 2012 at 11:24 PM.
Siku can't touch this!
Hn.... No one wants to purpose me a theme for my next head and get it for free?

And I won't change this head thanks for the sugestions tho
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.