Toribash
Original Post
[TeX] C/P robotic head
Here is the head:

Pics:

Source:

I just wanted to point how easy is to c/p robotic style. This was made in about 15 min. A half hour more and could have made a set. Anyway i think it's a good head
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I don't like c/p textures, because it is easy to make them.
Anyways, forehead is not nice in this head. Maybe try to fix that? : ) All other things are cool, but... what about back? C'mon, show it.
Really the cheapest items in the market. Check it http://forum.toribash.com/tori_marke...ername=Trewnek
I'm not a whole fan of all c/p textures. I like some, they look nice, but this... This is kind of bland :/ I am sorry. Maybe spice it up a bit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I'm with beta, looks good, but to me need better details or something else like killzone 3 the head from killzone 3 soldier looks nice you should try, its almost same as your head.
A vida é um eco. Se você não está gostando do que está recebendo, observe o que está emitindo.
I think it's very good for a 15 min collage.
Btw why is c/p so discredited. As you can see here i used only small parts of the image to make the bigger picture. I could have put more effort and use parts of multiple images...but to much hassle for that. I can't sel this because it's C/P.
I thing i'm gonna upload the flat and make it free texture. I have 2 more like this. Maybe i'll make more because it's very easy and yet so cool.
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Alexsin View Post
I think it's very good for a 15 min collage.
Btw why is c/p so discredited. As you can see here i used only small parts of the image to make the bigger picture. I could have put more effort and use parts of multiple images...but to much hassle for that. I can't sel this because it's C/P.
I thing i'm gonna upload the flat and make it free texture. I have 2 more like this. Maybe i'll make more because it's very easy and yet so cool.

You are wrong. You can sell it. Just give source to the real creator.

And I seriously don't like how people think that c/p heads are easy. Sure, you can just mirror a picture to create a texture, but there will be seams and it probably won't look good. C/p is basically photoediting. Taking pieces from a complete photo to create something else. There is nothing wrong with it as long as credit is given to the real creator. Oh, and mapping is a serious bitch with c/p textures.

As for your head. that triangular shape above the eyes really needs to be fixed. Fixed as in removed or mapping it better. Really good work.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Finally somebody with a good oppininon about cp... or colage or photo manipulation and editing.
Pm me for deals
Putting the fact it's c/p aside I feel that the head could be improved a bit I really dislike the two eyes thing, I feel it could look much better if one eye was used much like the picture shows and work on some detail on the other side of the face from there.
Let Chaos Consume You.