Toribash
Original Post
Hello, my name is: Teknik
Hey guys, a lot of you probably do not know me. I'm Teknik on toribash but my real name is Abhi, pronounced "Ahh-bee".

Here's just a little stuff about me so you can start to get to know me. Hopefully we can all eventually become pals and have a grand time

I like chicken, some animes, I make digital art but have been on the same skill level for quite some time now because I lack the drive to improve. I'm reasonably open minded and If I do something wrong, (and you can explain to me why I'm in the wrong) I don't find it hard to apologise and accept consequences. I think a bunch of you are also like that (not close-minded and ignorant dudes) so we should get a long fine.

I have a varied taste in music, from Japanese rock to Old-School Rap to House and yeah it's pretty strange but generally just stuff that I think sounds good. I'm thinking of making a video soon, just to get back into the swing of things so yeah, [Tint] clan video? Maybe?

I'm sorry if i suddenly become inactive, I have a habit of doing that but I'll try to be around and at least let you all know before I vanish.

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask and yeah I'm just pretty happy to be here.

Pretty much this:
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
And for those who doesn't know, he's the creator of Tint logo.

Welcome aboard man.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Even though I already knew you made it, I've never had the chance to say that it's a cool logo.

Also, enjoy your stay here.
For a moment, I thought Teknik was Tekro. :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Born and raised in Australia, but I have an Indian background.

Cheers guys (:
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.