Ranking
Original Post
[Sig]First Sig... Not so Good..
Its my first signature I know it really stinks... I just wanted some feedback here and some constructive criticism on how to do it better next time.

Here ya go...

I know i overbeveled the text.. and didnt do so good on the motion blur for it.. and the reason it says warrior is because thats my "moto"
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
too huge

render is pixelated

font doesnt match the background

too empty, boring, needs something flashy

why did yu make the text cover the best effect of the sig?

effect on the left doesn't match effect on the right

did you steal the effect from another image or did you use a toturial?
they are 2 renders from planet render... not stolen but ya i couldnt find 2 that matched

and its my first so ya it does stink.. theres also no focal point i just realized and it doesnt blend
He wanted C&C.

Anyway, I agree with everything Juo said. You should look up tutorials on planet renders. And the basic size for sigs is something on the lines of 350-400px width x 120-140px height. Or something along those lines. Biggest complaint is the text. Your name really doesn't matter, no one really cares who made it, just if it looks nice or not. So make your text small, if not hidden. Not OMFGIMAEDTHISSIGISNTITKOOLLOL. Alright?

Good Example (I think anyway o.o):

^ I think this is a good example of when Big text versus small text is important. See how when you look at the picture, your eyes sorta automatically go to the center because of the text. That's the "focal" point, most important part of the signature. I'm gonna guess you wanted your focal to be your tori, but when I look at your sig, I see your big letters first. Also, in this sig, you see how I made the less important text a little smaller and darker? Might wanna try that when your putting your name in the sig. Unless your name is the focal of course. Oke dokey?

Keep at it, we all got our start at some point right xD.
Your shits weak."Emoki113r"
Thank you thats exactly what i wanted ill try another after i finish these 2 sets and avatars
it's not bad for a first, It is a bit too large, and it could use a bit more vibrant colors and contrast, but it's better than my first ^^ nice work.
Former Item Forger
four points :

1-contrast
2-text, especially big, abrasive text, is usually bad.
3-blend the c4d, or use eraser/filters to put it in more subtly.
4-big tag is big. small tag is understated and stylish.
too deep colors (on the left side this is very ugly)
play with lighting
use some gradient map (with that this will be much better)
blend your render (on the side of your render use, 40-50str rubber) softround
your text:
do not use a lot of effect on the text, and a little transparency isnt bad..in my opinion the simplest text is the best...
so you can make better, but this is a thing that you need to practice