Ranking
Original Post
How To Get Replays Into Replay Section?
Hey guys out there, if you know the answer to this question please respond fast. I'm just wondering how people get their replays into the replay section built into Toribash when you first download it. I know this may seems like a noob question but im just wondering.
Last edited by Drekz; Nov 26, 2012 at 05:10 AM.
(I think)

When there is a major update with the game (ex: 4.0, 4.1), new replays are chosen by someone to be put in. It doesn't happen every major update, but every now and then. Simple as that, I think.
Your pal,
crith
You need to have replays which makes the devs/hampa go :O.
(In other words, your replay needs to be good enough)
M I N I V A N
Traditionally, you post your work in the Replays board for a chance to have the replay-selector(s) find interest in it.

In other words, the people who select the stock replays (default replays) check the Replays board from time to time for new additions.
BAD LUCK
Thanks bro, I was just wondering this because I am starting to make some replays and I eventually hope to get one into Toribash's default stock of replays. You may close this thread because for some reason there's no close thread button to check.
there is a close thread button. just scroll onto the top of the thread and somwhere there is a "Thread tools" button, click it and there u can close the thread.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken