Toribash
Original Post
Drekz' Replay Thread
Hey guys this is my permanent replay thread, I will update it with all of the replays that I make. As a start one of my personal favorite replays, CnC is advised and appreciated.

Table Of Contents
Added new replay: Page 2: 11/26/12: The Unwritten Theory
Attached Files
Drekz Through Time.rpl (140.1 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Drekz; Nov 27, 2012 at 02:49 AM.
Opener was really slow and random.
The split was alright, but didn't really look powerful.
The double pec kick looked stiff and was too close and messy. (You mostly let your shin do the dms)
The next kick was pretty random and unneeded since it didn't lead to anything.
I think you should've just set up for a much better looking hit.
I didn't like how you used grab to dm the head.
After that, you got really stiff and looked like you held all.
The transition to the next kick was also really stiff.
The boom was pretty nice itself.
Pose was pretty stiff-ish and unstable.
I know I say stiff a lot, but that only means that you should relax your movements and smoothen them up a lot more.
Overall, it was alright, but you have a lot to work on.
Alright thanks for the critique will make sure to remember it in my next replay, and about the second kick, that did lead to something, it led to me grabbing the head piece with my other leg then ripping off the head itself.
Yea I was going for that grab, I saw that I could do that and realized it was really cool so I decided to go with it and then go for the decap later on, in my opinion doing that made it look a little more cool added a bit of flare to the replay.
What I mean is, you were probably going for a decap that first kick, but I guess it didn't work out, so you went into that other idea.

But, apparently, whatever I say is wrong, so, don't mind me.
It seems something you also may lack is form, if you learn the proper way to kick, punch and stand. The fluidity should come with it.
A ok start I suppose
5.5/10
Let Chaos Consume You.
Alright thanks for the critique chaos and D3m0nz I understand what you said but I actually truly meant to catch that head piece in between my legs.
Opener and opening part is incredibly slow the foot bounce was pretty cool the last kick was sloppy you should keep posting replays.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Bump: Added Replay Paramecium, in my opinion this replay is better than the first, I think I'm getting a little bit better as I go along.
Attached Files
Paramecium.rpl (129.4 KB, 14 views)