Toribash
Original Post
Forever In Red
Here's a few cool replays that I did, such as Forever in Red which was kind of cool, Even though there's been about a million replays just like it...

I'd have to say that Knock It Down is one of my favourites though, just because of it's symetry of dismemberment.

Kick through head Grab is almost like Knock It down, except for that I kick his legs out of the way, and somehow, I lost my head when I went backwards with the other half of his body.
Attached Files
Forever In Red.rpl (28.5 KB, 25 views)
divebomb.rpl (39.0 KB, 23 views)
Knock It Down.rpl (41.3 KB, 26 views)
Kick through head grab.rpl (44.1 KB, 22 views)
Re: Forever In Red
Here's some more of my replay flood.

The 13-19 is another one of my favourites, just because if you look head on into the red player's view, from behind uke, it looks like he just got tackled by a professional football player.

The throwover is really cool too, because just because I flipped him over my back, it still gave me a bunch of points for it, lol.

And the bowflex may be one of my favorites too, because it's sort f weird when I got my head jammed between my shoulders and Uke's crotch. Don't ask.

And last but not least, the "I'll Stand, Thankyou." Which is a botched variation of the Knock It Down
Attached Files
The 13-19.rpl (33.6 KB, 14 views)
The throw-over.rpl (78.2 KB, 9 views)
The Bowflex.rpl (85.6 KB, 12 views)
I\'ll stand, thankyou..rpl (33.7 KB, 12 views)