Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Tis the season, FREE SANTA HATS
Here are some amazing santa hats, FOR FREE. You may have seen these before, but i figured i would post them again, being as they are amazing and the last thread dissapeared. NOTE i dont know how to put these on your tori, all i know is use gimp or paint.net and put the hat ON THE SAME LAYER. Have fun and enjoi :P
Attached Images
headgreen.jpg (8.0 KB, 11 views)
headpurple.jpg (7.3 KB, 9 views)
headyellow.jpg (8.5 KB, 4 views)
headzf (1).jpg (7.4 KB, 11 views)
headzf.jpg (7.3 KB, 7 views)
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Just to clarify, the original artist is IseeU. And these aren't even the the right dimensions. the originals are 512x512. Here's the link to the original for those who want the high quality ones.
Yea i didnt realize that these werent 512, but it still resizes it when you upload it
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
I meant they will be low quality when you upload them. If you take a 128 head and stretch it to 512, it's still going to be just as low quality. That's how textures work.
Glad to see this reposted, makes it easier for those looking for em but couldnt find them.
Yin and Yang, Bro.
Originally Posted by Kujax View Post
Glad to see this reposted, makes it easier for those looking for em but couldnt find them.

You can just google search 'toribash santa hat', but I can understand having trouble. it isn't the first search result omitted.
Thats why i put these up, because the other post was a pain to find.