Toribash
Original Post
Irc problems D:
Ok, I just watched Joks tutorial on how to install IRC, anywho I did evorything and I succeed only to find this..

* Connecting to asia.toribash.com (6667)
-
-irc.toribash.com- *** Looking up your hostname...
-
-irc.toribash.com- *** Found your hostname
-
-irc.toribash.com- *** You are permanently banned from Toribash IRC (no reason)
-
Closing Link: Tertywerty[ip68-99-234-69.ph.ph.cox.net] (User has been permanently banned from Toribash IRC (no reason))
-
* Disconnected

Seriously, wtf.
I havent even used Irc for weeks, aswell as I have not done anything wrong at all.
Now I am pissed, I just wan't to talk with my friends, but apparently Im perma banned for no reason.
Last edited by tertywerty; Jun 30, 2008 at 01:23 AM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
It's probably Cevius being an arse XD

He usually bans people for no reason to be funny, it happens. Just reset your IP or PM him.
I suggest you PM an IRCOp, notably Cevius. I seriously doubt you've been Glined for no reason, although he does tend to ban a lot. I also suggest you do not attempt to bypass the ban.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Bah, I told Jarm this would happen.

An idiot came onto IRC (using 'fake' as an ident, like in my tutorial), and kept resetting his IP after getting glined by Jarmund. Eventually he got annoying, so Jarmund glined *!*fake@*.*.

Change the ident 'fake' to something else.